Heart Healthy Popsicles
With this month’s curriculum theme “Heart Healthy Lifestyle”, I thought I would share a great recipe for frozen yogurt popsicles! This activity is also a great way for your child to use their fine motor skills to put everything together to make these delicious smooth pops. Feel free to try different kinds of berries and even mixing some together to see what flavors you like the best! Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen berries
- Blend ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into 3 oz paper cups.
- Let pops set up until almost firm and insert popsicle stick.
- Continue freezing until solid.
- Gently tear off paper cup and enjoy immediately.
- Makes 5 pops.
Program Director-Springfield 1