Body Paint: A Fun Process Art Activity
Get the kids excited about this fun and unique art activity. They will love the idea of getting to paint their “bodies.”
- Brown craft paper
- Washable Paint (multiple colors)
- Cut the brown kraft paper out and tape to the floor
- Have your child lay down on the paper and trace around their body
- Get paint prepared
- Let the kids have fun coloring their “body”
- Let dry and then cut the bodies out and display around the house.
Looking for other at-home activities, educational resources and virtual tours? Visit our Coronavirus Resource Center.